I started a new regimen last month and can not believe I have not discovered iS clinical products until recently. The rep told me not to use anything else during my test period and believe me, it was difficult to give up my usual 12 step routine with thick creams. But I’m on a less is more mission to simplify my life and this could not have come at a better time. I’ve always had good skin but my skin is now unbelievable, even the pesky little white heads on my forehead are gone! I will describe each product below in detail and highly suggest you go to an iS clinical skin professional near you for a consultation. It is only 7 products total for day and night and the best system I have ever used. In fact, I believe in this regime so much I am going to give away this entire set in August!!
AM (Must use in this order)
1) Cleansing Complex- I start each morning with a drop of cleanser to clean my T-zone area. It removes left over residue from grease collected while sleeping and any make up that was not removed.
Lightweight but ultra potent, it does not sting on the eyes and can correct past sun damage if used consistently.
3) Super Serum Advance +
- This has replaced my Skinceuticals C+E, it’s also lightened my pigmentation so I actually save money.
4) Eye Complex- Chatecaille and La Prarie got nothing on this amazing eye cream. Goes on under make up smoothly without greasiness or peeling.
5) Youth Complex- The fountain of youth~ if you get nothing else from my day routine you must get this (and the Active serium for night). I apply a few drops on face, neck and chest. Amazing!! My make up goes on smoother and most days I no longer need foundation. Just a dap of concealer and I’m good to go.
6) SPF Treatment Sunscreen-
I hesitated at first, 25SPF only? But the organic and powerful ingredients in this is more than enough. It is one of the best sunscreens I have ever used.
PM (Must use in this order)
1) Cleansing Complex- This cleanser has a gel texture and cleans all my make up off, even the water proof mascara from Serge Luten that Kelly convinced me to buy.
2) Active Serum- The HOLY GRAIL of the line. You MUST get this. Forget about emailing me with complaints about your wrinkles, spots and acne ever again if you don’t get the Active Serum. I can’t help you if you don’t help yourself.
3) Eye Complex- This is the same eye cream above. I use it day and night. Don’t even think about getting botox or laser treatments for the lines around your eyes without trying this first!